Home
Table 9 Blog
LDS Dating Sites
Singles Wards
Table 9 Events
Email Carlin
LDS Singles

Friday, April 24, 2009

How Do Guys Get Dates?

After pondering this particular idea for a few days, it suddenly hit me.

Well okay...not suddenly, but maybe with the blunt force trauma of a tack hammer. This is something guys don't confuse, complicate, nor worry too much about. We often behave in a B.C. type manner...."Me see...Me want....Me like....Me ask!"

A little while back I asked a friend of mine how to know when too soon it is to ask a girl out...whether it be a 1st or 2nd date and his classic response was short and to the point.....and I quote.

"She likes you, you like her. If you blow chunks and she bolts, then it wasn't meant to be."

Though it's been rare where I've met someone who has actually driven me to that level of physical nausea, I would say for us guys,,,it really is THAT simple.

Thus endeth the lesson.

-- dl

No comments:

Post a Comment